At the age of 22, my real estate interest ignited with the purchase of my first home. The experience served to develop my passion for the industry. I feel this combined with my love and experience in customer service create a solid platform to guide people through the real estate process. My degree in web technologies further assists me with the digital marketing of properties for sale.
I listen to a client’s needs, providing them with friendly, caring and professional personalized service. Buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions in a person’s life, so it is my duty to represent my clients to the best of my ability and look out for their best interests. I try to ensure that all parties involved, (buyers, sellers and agents), have a positive experience in each transaction.
"A little bit Jersey, a little bit y'all"
F.A.Q.’s for Meghan Carroll
- “Where is that accent from?”
- “You aren’t from around here are you?”
Well, sort of…I grew up here! My dad is a 3rd generation thoroughbred horse trainer who has been racing at Monmouth Park since the 1970′s. My parents and I lived in Sea Bright, Wanamassa and finally “settled” in Eatontown. I went to school half the year in New Jersey and half the year in South Carolina until the 8th grade. I finished high school and college in South Carolina but spent every summer in New Jersey. My parents later bounced around Long Branch, before moving to beautiful Monmouth Beach, NJ.
- “How/Why did you end up in New Jersey?!”
I’ve been wanting to move back for years! And after spending the last 15 years in the south, it was time. I love New Jersey and the Jersey Shore!
- “Where did you live down south?”
I went to school at Clemson Univeristy in upstate South Carolina (Go Tigers!), then lived in Columbia, SC, then moved to the lowcountry to (the greatest city in South Carolina), Charleston and spent the last 11 years in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, NC.
- “Don’t you know people are moving OUT of New Jersey to those towns?”
Yep! So I can help you out with relocation if you want or give you travel tips!
- What do you love about New Jersey?
• The Jersey Shore, of course. Each little town is unique!
• The food is amazing! (Diners! Pizza! Bagels! Bakeries!)
• Monmouth County is filled with history & has a lot to offer!
• You like my accent, but I LOVE yours.
• Shopping, shopping, shopping!
• Its diversity & how much people celebrate their heritage.
• I don’t like pumping gas & I don’t have to here. By law.
• New Jersey isn’t boring! It’s beautiful!
• I’m close to the city & a plane ride away to anywhere!
I have worked with Meghan to find a rental twice, and each time she went above and beyond. She will go the extra mile to make sure that her clients are taken care of- even as far as picking up and dropping off documentation. She has been an absolute pleasure to work with and never failed to make sure I was taken care of as her client.
– Sara Schwake, Asbury Park
Meghan is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is the ultimate professional and extremely knowledgeable. There was never a task too big or small for Meghan, she consistently went above and beyond. Her responsiveness is beyond compare. She is a great asset to have on your team for all your real estate needs.
“Meghan was a pleasure to work with and someone we would highly recommend. She was quick to respond to our questions and concerns and worked hard on our behalf.”