Beautiful colonial feature 4BR 3.5 Baths 2 story foyer and living room w/ hardwood floor and impressive Palladium windows, family room w/ hardwood floor and gas fire place open to updated kitchen w/ 42'' cherry cabinets,granite top and all stainless steel appliances, formal dinning room,all good size bedroom, HUGE full finished basement w/ newer bath, Jacuzzi and steam shower,great for entertainment, fenced yard with stamped concrete patio, nicely landscaped and sprinkler, 2 car garage w/over size drive-way. don't miss this one make your appointment TODAY!!!
- Basement Yes
- Basement Description Ceilings - High, Finished
- Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 9'
- Bedroom Level 2
- Bedrooms 4
- Complex Subdivision None
- County Monmouth
- Dining Room Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Dining Room Level 1
- Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Type Ceramic, Linoleum/Vinyl, W/W Carpet, Wood
- Foyer Floor - Wood, Two Story
- Great Family Room Fireplace - Gas, Floor - Wood, Sliding Door
- Great Room Dimensions 19' 5'' x 17'
- Great Room Level 1
- Handicap Access No
- Heat Ac Central Air, Forced Hot Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Interior Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Recessed Light, Sliding Door
- Kitchen Eat-In, Floor - Linoleum/Vinyl, Granite/Stone Counter
- Kitchen Dimensions 20' x 13'
- Kitchen Level 1
- Living Room Floor - Wood, Two Story
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 12'
- Living Room Level 1
- Master Bath Floor - Ceramic, Steam Shower, Whirlpool
- Master Bedroom Floor - W/W Carpet, Walk-in Closet
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' 5'' x 14'
- Master Bedroom Level 2
- Minimum Age 0
- Municipality Eatontown (EAT)
- New Construction No
- Num Car Garage 2.00
- Num Fireplaces 1.00
- Ownership Type Fee Simple
- Pool No
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Roof Shingled
- Rooms Count 8
- Rooms Detail Bedroom, Dining Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Style Colonial
- Subtype Detached
- Total Baths 3.10
- Water Heater Natural Gas
- Water Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Waterfront No
- Waterview No
- Apx Year Built 1989
- Exterior Fence, Palladium Window, Patio, Sprinkler Under
- Garage Yes
- Garage Description Direct Entry
- Num Levels 2.0
- Parking Concrete, Double Wide Drive
- Siding Vinyl
- Farm No
- Lot Dimensions 109 x 100
- Middle School Memorial
Meghan CarrollSales Associate
RE/MAX EliteCell: 732-508-7402
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $489,000|
|2/14/2019 5:47:45 PM||New Value: Under Contract|
|2/12/2019 11:47:47 AM||New Value: $489,000|
|2/12/2019 9:48:00 AM||New Value: $499,900|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website is provided in part by RE/MAX of New Jersey and the IDX program of the Monmouth Ocean Multiple Listing Service. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 MOMLS and RE/MAX of New Jersey. Allrights reserved.