- 01-27 1:00PM-3:00PM
2413 Cherry Street Manasquan, NJ 08736
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,678 sq.ft.
Add to Favorites Share
Go Tour This Home
Up on a hill, in Manasquan Park is where you'll find this impeccably maintained center hall colonial with a well planted, low maintenance garden and wonderful landscape with a beautiful deck leading to a large 3 season screened sunporch. A natural area for guests, it's also accessed by sliding glass doors from the family room that has a woodburning fireplace. Also on the first floor, with hardwood floors throughout, is a formal dining room, living room and an eat-in kitchen. Beyond the laundry and pantry is direct access to the two car garage and back yard as well. Second floor offers a large master bedroom with en-suite bath and double walk-in closets. Three other large bedrooms upstairs with large closets and a full bath in hallway. A warm and friendly neighborhood! You have arrived!
- Basement Yes
- Basement Description Full Finished, Heated
- Basement Room Dimensions 48''x 23
- Basement Room Level B
- Bath Full Dimensions 9' x 5'6''
- Bath Full Level 2
- Bath Half Dimensions 5'6'' x 5'6''
- Bath Half Level 1
- Bath Master Dimensions 12' x 5'6''
- Bath Master Level 2
- Bedroom Dimensions 12'6'' x 9'6''
- Bedroom Level 2
- Bedrooms 4
- Complex Subdivision None
- County Monmouth
- Dining Room Dec Molding, Floor - Wood
- Dining Room Dimensions 13'6'' x 13'
- Dining Room Level 1
- Family Room Dimensions 20'' x 13'6''
- Family Room Level 1
- Fireplace Yes
- Flooring Type Tile, W/W Carpet, Wood
- Foyer Closet(s), Floor - Wood
- Great Family Room Fireplace - Woodburning, Floor - Wood, Sliding Door
- Heat Ac 2 Zoned AC, 2 Zoned Heat, Forced Hot Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Interior Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Bay/Bow Window, Center Hall, Sliding Door
- Kitchen Bay/Bow Window, Bnook/Dining Area, Floor - Wood, Pantry
- Kitchen Dimensions 23' x 13'
- Kitchen Level 1
- Laundry Dimensions 17' x 5'6''
- Laundry Level 1
- Living Room Dec Molding, Floor - Wood
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 11'
- Living Room Level 1
- Management Type No Management
- Master Bath Ceramic Tile, Floor - Ceramic
- Master Bedroom Floor - W/W Carpet, Full Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 21'6''x 13'6''
- Master Bedroom Level 2
- Municipality Wall (WAL)
- Num Car Garage 2.00
- Num Fireplaces 1.00
- Num Level 1 Baths 1.00
- Num Level 2 Baths 2.00
- Pool No
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Roof Shingled
- Rooms Count 9
- Rooms Detail Basement Room, Bath - 1/2, Bath - Full, Bath - Master, Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Style Colonial
- Subtype Detached
- Total Baths 2.10
- Water Heater Natural Gas
- Water Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Waterfront No
- Waterview No
- Apx Sqft 2678.00
- Apx Year Built 1987
- Exterior Deck, Fence, Outdoor Lighting, Porch - Screened, Sprinkler Under, Storm Door(s)
- Garage Yes
- Garage Description Attached, Direct Entry
- Num Levels 2.0
- Parking Asphalt, Driveway
- Siding Vinyl
- Acreage 0.23
- Lot Description Level, Treed Lots
- Lot Dimensions 100 x 100
- Elementary School Allenwood
- High School Wall
- Middle School Wall Intermediate
- Sunday, January 27, 2019 | 1:00PM-3:00PM
Meghan CarrollSales Associate
RE/MAX EliteCell: 732-508-7402
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $645,000|
|12/12/2018 11:48:21 AM||New Value: $645,000|
|10/4/2018 10:50:00 AM||New Value: $660,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website is provided in part by RE/MAX of New Jersey and the IDX program of the Monmouth Ocean Multiple Listing Service. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 MOMLS and RE/MAX of New Jersey. Allrights reserved.