Great family home in a great family town. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home east of Rt. 71 and only steps to Stockton Lake or a quick bike ride to the beach. First floor offers living room, updated kitchen with granite and ss appliances with a large separate dining area, large family room, full bath and an oversized laundry room. Upstairs offers a large master bedroom with full bath and three additional bedrooms with an additional full bath. One car garage. Beautifully landscaped on a dead end street.
- Basement No
- Basement Description Crawl Space
- Bath Full Dimensions 5' x 11'5''
- Bath Full Level 1,2
- Bath Master Dimensions 7'3'' x 11'1''
- Bath Master Level 2
- Bedroom Dimensions 7'3'' x 11'2''
- Bedroom Level 2
- Bedrooms 4
- Complex Subdivision None
- County Monmouth
- Dining Room Floor - Wood
- Family Room Dimensions 11'6'' x 14'11''
- Family Room Level 1
- Flooring Type Tile, W/W Carpet, Wood
- Foyer Floor - Wood
- Great Family Room Floor - Wood
- Heat Ac Central Air, HWBB
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Interior Attic - Pull Down Stairs, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Recessed Light
- Kitchen Floor - Ceramic, Granite/Stone Counter
- Kitchen Dimensions 11'5'' x 12'11''
- Kitchen Level 1
- Laundry Dimensions 11'5'' x 8'11''
- Laundry Level 1
- Living Room Floor - Wood
- Living Room Dimensions 11'6'' x 22'7''
- Living Room Level 1
- Master Bath Ceramic Tile
- Master Bedroom Floor - W/W Carpet, Full Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15.9' x 15'
- Master Bedroom Level 2
- Municipality Manasquan (MAQ)
- Num Car Garage 1.00
- Num Level 1 Baths 1.00
- Num Level 2 Baths 2.00
- Ownership Type Fee Simple
- Pool No
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Roof Shingled
- Rooms Count 9
- Rooms Detail Bath - Full, Bath - Master, Bedroom, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Style Colonial
- Subtype Detached
- Total Baths 3.00
- Water Heater Natural Gas
- Water Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Waterfront No
- Waterview Yes
- Apx Sqft 2170.00
- Apx Year Built 1970
- Exterior Outdoor Shower, Patio, Sprinkler Under
- Garage Yes
- Garage Description Attached, Direct Entry
- Num Levels 2.0
- Parking Concrete, Driveway
- Siding Vinyl
- Lot Description Corner, Dead End Street
- Elementary School Manasquan
- Middle School Manasquan
Meghan CarrollSales Associate
RE/MAX EliteCell: 732-508-7402
Market Last 30 Days
|--||New Value: $700,000|
|1/6/2019 12:47:37 PM||New Value: $700,000|
|11/12/2018 10:48:26 AM||New Value: $715,000|
|8/31/2018 4:50:25 PM||New Value: $725,000|
|7/30/2018 9:50:00 AM||New Value: $750,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website is provided in part by RE/MAX of New Jersey and the IDX program of the Monmouth Ocean Multiple Listing Service. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 MOMLS and RE/MAX of New Jersey. Allrights reserved.